Web Development/IT Support
Archie McPhee is seeking a Web Developer. We are a fun, growing company that makes awesome things for awesome people, looking for an extraordinary person to join us. This position is responsible for database and server administration, installation and maintenance of web applications as well as support of basic IT functions.
Located in Mukilteo, Washington.
- MySQL administration
- Moderate PHP programming
- Moderate networking
- SQL scripting
- Shell scripting
- GNU/Linux System Administration
Nice to have:
- eCommerce (Magento, osCommerce, or other PHP-based systems)
- Accounting systems
- POS systems (Microsoft Dynamics – RMS)
- Strong Linux systems administration, scripting, apache
- MySQL – db admin, writing queries for extracts, reports, integration
- Moderate PHP – write utilities, glue scripts, etc.
- Support,install, maintain web applications such as Magento, WordPress, etc.
- Use a range of tools such as cygwin to integrate data from diverse sources and platforms.
- Experience running and tuning entire LAMP stack – Windows XP, 7, Desktop Support as needed.
- SQL Server a +
Full time regular employees qualify for the following official benefits:
- Group Health-Virginia Mason medical insurance paid
- Dental Plan
- SEP-IRA retirement plan effective after three years
- Job-related education (approved on a case-by-case basis)
- Paid major holidays and vacation time
- Love of mustaches, narwhals and/or bacon.
And, most important of all, the unofficial benefits:
- Casual "be who you are and dress that way" atmosphere
- Free desk toys and T-shirts
- Employee discount on products
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.