Video of Bibo!

We never even dared to dream that this video existed! Thanks to a comment on a previous post and some Chinese language Google searches, we have actual footage of Bibo in action on the show Flame Bathing Phoenix.

Bibo happy. Bibo sad. Bibo’s bodily functions. It’s all there.

We thought more explanation of Bibo might make us find him less intriguing, instead it just increases the mystery.

We love you Bibo, now and forever.

You read more about our history with Bibo in our book.

9 Comments

1. Bonnie
    Posted September 17, 2009 at 11:11 am | Permalink

Man, I loved that alarm clock when I was in middle school/high school!

2. Posted September 17, 2009 at 11:15 am | Permalink

That video leaves me speechless.

3. Posted September 17, 2009 at 11:33 am | Permalink

I’m going to have nightmares about that for the rest of my life.

4. Sarah
    Posted September 17, 2009 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

That is by far the strangest and probably most disturbing yet fascinating thing I have ever seen on film! Bring on the Bibo!!!!!!

5. Posted September 17, 2009 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

The internet is the best thing ever!!!

6. Julie
    Posted September 18, 2009 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Bibo looks BAKED.

7. Posted September 19, 2009 at 7:44 am | Permalink

This is fantastic! A terrible mix of the wonderful and the “huh?”! I want more!

As our surname is Bibo I’ve got every Bibo thing Archie’s has ever sold, with the exception of the oil painting. My wife thinks it is too creepy.

Keep bringing us more Bibo stuff!

And, no, we are not Chinese but German-Dutch. Bibo is everywhere!!

8. Maika
    Posted October 11, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

That was pretty remarkable. Who knew Bibo had so many amazing. . .um. . powers at his disposal?

9. Posted December 15, 2009 at 7:53 pm | Permalink

There should be Bibo water toys! Fascinatingly horrible!