Failed Snow Globes

Every once in a while we get samples from a factory that we didn’t ask for. This company decided to show us what some of our catapult ammunition would look like in snow globes. The person who put them together had a great sense of humor, but we decided not to buy them. These are one of a kind samples.

First, a snow globe that features a gang of cats about to savage one of their own.

Cat Attack Snow Globe

The three top cats are berserk with rage. The cat on the ground looks out at the person holding the globe as if to say, please help me, take me home and I will be a good, snuggly kitty. But, it’s too late. The attack has already started. And, if you shake it, it will happen in the snow!

Which brings us to our next globe, Rubber Chickens sitting on fence.

Rubber Chicken Snow Globe

These two Rubber Chickens are just chatting away. The first one says something like, “Dear Lord, we are trapped in a glass cage and submerged in liquid. Can this hell get any worse?”

Then the second one says, “Yes, the earth will begin to shake and then it will snow. Gee, this fence is uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn’t straddle it.”

For the more serious minded, there’s always the business people globe.

Executive Snow Globe

This one takes on special new meaning with the recent financial woes of Wall Street. We imagine these four poor souls standing outside their bankrupt brokerage house, unsure of what to do next as snow whirls around them.

How about four ninjas in a globe?

Ninja Snow Globe

The battle is about to begin. Each is locked in a pose of readiness… Or! Shake shake shake!

Ninja Snow Globe - Snowing

No! It’s not a fight. It’s a ninja disco! These four black-suited dancing fools are busting a move as glitter falls from the ceiling of the club.

Perhaps that’s all we need for world peace – a handful of glitter and an irresistable beat.

17 Comments

1. Marie
    Posted February 3, 2009 at 2:10 am | Permalink

I agree on the first three, but who can resist a Ninja Disco?

2. Posted February 3, 2009 at 4:31 am | Permalink

Believe it or not, the cat snow globe (and perhaps the ninja snow globe) is something I would purchase and proudly display.

3. Posted February 3, 2009 at 7:59 am | Permalink

I can’t believe you decided not to sell the rubber chickens snow globe!

4. Maika
    Posted February 3, 2009 at 10:05 am | Permalink

To me it looks like the ninjas are playing in a snowstorm. I love the idea of super stealthy ninja assassins dropping their cool facade for a moment to have a winter romp and maybe make some snow ninjas.

5. Posted February 3, 2009 at 10:52 am | Permalink

I would have bought most of these. Especially with your captions.

6. hrf
    Posted February 3, 2009 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

I love them! The cat globe made me laugh the most!

7. Posted February 7, 2009 at 11:45 am | Permalink

Oh god! I would buy those! PLEASE GO WITH THE CAT ONE!!!! I WANT IT IN MY HOUSE!!!!!

8. babsie
    Posted February 10, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Oh, man, I’d get the rubber chicken snowglobe in a hot second. What is wrong with you guys??? How could you say no to THAT????

9. Chuck Norris
    Posted February 15, 2009 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

You sell ninja globe. Me buy.

10. Posted February 25, 2009 at 10:50 am | Permalink

I would definitely buy the ninja snow globe, and possibly more than one, since several of my friends are more than normally enthusiastic about ninjas.

11. meerkat
    Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

Ninjas plus snowglobe plus glitter equals awesome! Much awesomer than pirate snowglobes, although that would also be pretty awesome.

12. pearlseed
    Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

Ohmyword!! You have the bestest job. All these remind me of a bell my sister and I saw at Christmas, clear glass with a little angel clapper. When you shook the bell, the little angel clapper looked for all the world like it was trying to dash its little brains out–the ninja disco is ultimo.

13. Posted March 3, 2009 at 9:28 am | Permalink

I want the rubber chicken one. Please. If you don’t sell it, I’m going to have to make one, and I’m just not that good.

14. Posted March 3, 2009 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

please make the cat snow globe. i could complete all holiday and special event gift shopping with a few cases of those.

15. Igby
    Posted May 29, 2009 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

That chicken is great!

16. Posted August 5, 2009 at 8:48 am | Permalink

Great post! Just wanted to let you know you have a new subscriber- me!

17. Posted November 18, 2010 at 8:40 am | Permalink

I want the chicken snow globe – its just fab.

One Trackback