Copier Repairman at Archie McPhee

Copy Repairman at Archie McPhee Offices

There are plenty of other chairs in our office, but this is where he chose to sit.

6 Comments

1. corpse
    Posted January 31, 2009 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

Well duh, shows he’s got taste.

That’s where _I_ would choose to sit!

2. Posted February 1, 2009 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Of course, everyone wants to sit in the giant hand :D

3. The Phantom Creeper
    Posted February 23, 2009 at 7:44 am | Permalink

Where, oh where can I find a hand chair? I’ve been wanting one since I was a mini-Phantom, and the only store I found that ever had them sold their whole inventory of two before I was out of high school! Is McPhee responsible for this bit of furniture genius?

4. Posted February 23, 2009 at 10:20 am | Permalink

We were not responsible for them, but can tell you that UPS changed their over-size rules which made it impossible expensive to ship them. When we carried them you could just slap a UPS sticker on the palm of the hand and give it to the driver.

Good times. If you do a quick google search, you’ll find some places selling them. The first I saw had a $100 shipping fee on a $200 item. Yikes!

5. The Phantom Creeper
    Posted February 25, 2009 at 9:51 am | Permalink

Thanks for letting me know :) I remembered after commenting that, I, too, knew how to use Google, and found the *exact* same site (With the insane $100 shipping!) It seems like the only way I’ll get that chair for the $99.50 it used to sell in the store for is if they ever re-order it, but who knows, maybe Arrested Development brought back a surge of ‘em!

Thank you for making the Jumbo Handle Bar Mustache, though!

6. Megan
    Posted May 14, 2009 at 11:32 am | Permalink

All I can say is, HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best thing I’ve seen all day!